FIRST AID KIT, R1, MARINE MAX, SOFT PACK
Marine 1-10 Persons
FIRST AID KITS FOR COMMERCIAL VESSELS
What is NSCV?
National Standard for Commercial Vessels (NSCV)
The NSCV is the Legislation and Marine Safety Standards which govern health and safety for commercial vessels. NSCV is a standard that covers aspects of vessel design and construction which are vitally important to the health, safety and wellbeing of passengers and crew. Between 2005 – 2008 there were 2,760 reported incidents onboard commercial vessels in Australia.
Are you prepared with an NSCV compliant First Aid Kit?
• Complies with WHS 2016 Regulations for Work Vehicles.
• Compact but containing comprehensive contents making it an ideal response kit to have aboard small recreational vessels.
• Practical design with internal compartments to make it easy to find contents in an emergency.
• BONUS Wallmount Bracket with plastic portable case option.
- Exceeds requirements for Ocean Racing Boats 2013 Category 5 – 7, YA (Yachting Australia) Special Regulations Part 1 for Racing Boats & Cruising Boats 2013-2017.
ARTG No. 128314