R1 | Remote Vehicle Kit
DID YOU KNOW?
Work vehicles are considered a workplace.
“A portable First Aid Kit should be provided in the vehicles of mobile workers if that is their workplace (for example, couriers, taxi drivers, sales reps, bus drivers and inspectors)”
Source: 2016 First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice, SafeWork Australia, Section 3.1
WHS National Compliant 2016
- Complies with WHS 2016 Regulations for Work Vehicles in Remote Areas
- The ideal grab and run deluxe Ute Kit.
- Grab and run design with Snake & Spider Bite treatment contents for those unexpected emergencies. Also includes a torch, whistle and other dressings for remote areas.
- Medium-sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected roadside emergency.
- R1 Range exceeds AS2675-1983 (Size A)
ARTG No. 128314